Monday, January 12, 2015

And The Band Marches On!


Forgive me blog-fans, for I have sinned; it has been (eek!) almost 2 months since my last post! But, at long last, here I am!

As it turns out, this whole blogging thing involves a bit more tech-savvy than I've got in my entire body, but I'm working on it! Maybe its just that I lean a bit towards being a bit of design snob (daughter of an architect and a graphic designer; can't imagine how that panned out), but I keep trying to tweak this little corner of the inter-webs into exactly what I want, usually to frusterating results.

However, I've decided that content is more important than the pretty facade, so I'm going to at least work on that aspect, template design-functions be damned! You've won the battle blogger, but not the war...

Anyways, I've been quite busy with the business of putting smutty, naughty words down on paper and making sure that you all can get your fingers on them. I've actually put out close to fifteen titles since my last post here, and you should certainly go check them out!

I'm quite pleased to say that I am now a top 300 erotica author on Amazon, including eight books in the top 50 of Erotic Fantasy and Erotic Horror! I've got three titles now in the monstrously erotic "Taken" series (Abominable Snowman, Minotaur, Tentacles!), and if you all keep reading them, I'll keep writing them!

If monsters, minotaurs, werewolves, tentacle creatures and sadistic and well-hung gynecologists aren't your thing, I've also been treading the line with Amazon with some wickedly naughty stories of taboo lust. Spying stepdaughters, hunky stepfathers with a firm hand for discipline, and more seriously steamy forbidden attraction, including a longer-format 13,000 word+ novella! "Watching the Brats" is a first time ffm menage a trois story of a voyeuristic billionaire stepfather, his young and inexperienced stepdaughter, and her wicked instigator of a friend! I definitely go back and read my own stories from time to time, but this one in particular keeps bringing me back for more; perhaps there's a sequel there!

Oh, and before I forget, I have a mailing list! If you'd like to be on it, please email me at ameliarosefrost at gmail.com! (replace the "at" with a "@" symbol. It's written like that to fool spam-bots!) I'm working on a mailchimp newsletter, but anti-spam laws require a real, physical address for that, so I'm in the middle of acquiring a PO box for my wicked, smutty purposes. Seriously though, if you'd like to be notified about upcoming titles, releases, and free giveaways, sent me a quick email, and I'll add you to the list!

A huge thanks to everyone reading and enjoying my stories so far, and always know that I'd love to hear from you. Really loved a story? Absolutely hated one? I love feedback of any kind (I sincerely hope there's no one out there who hates any of my stories, but I'm willing to listen if you've got beef!), so please feel free to email me anytime!